This project is read-only.
2

Resolved

Endpoint URI

description

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but here's something strange I'm running in to. I've installed this on about 5 different boxes (VMs actually) all built the same way. When adding importing a new service on any machine that has an underscore in the name (ex. my_machine) it kicks out the URI for Host Ops on Endpoint as invalid. If I add an http:// onto that endpoint name it will accept it, however, I get a sql error saying it's trying to insert a duplicate URI. On all machines that do not have an uderscore in the name it works fine.

comments

williamo wrote Nov 2, 2007 at 12:53 AM

The assignment of an operation to an endpoint during the import process is optional. Try importing the operation without assigning it and then make the assignment in the tool.

darkadvent wrote Nov 2, 2007 at 12:58 AM

That works fine doing it that way.

wrote May 1, 2008 at 9:26 PM

wrote May 31, 2008 at 1:11 AM

wrote Feb 14, 2013 at 8:08 PM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

wrote Jun 14, 2013 at 8:07 AM