This project is read-only.

Still upgrade issues

Jun 5, 2008 at 7:43 AM
Hi all,

I was glad to find out that the June 2008 release had been updated  w.r.t. the performance counters problem. After downloading, I found out that this particular problem still persists (at my machine, WIndows XP SP2, that is). After having a closer look at the release download links, it seems that the upload date is not set to today. Do we really have a new release??
Jun 5, 2008 at 1:18 PM
Hi Perry-

The XP install problem is a known issue and we are currently targeting a refresh for June 6th that will address it.

PerryBruins wrote:
Hi all,

I was glad to find out that the June 2008 release had been updated  w.r.t. the performance counters problem. After downloading, I found out that this particular problem still persists (at my machine, WIndows XP SP2, that is). After having a closer look at the release download links, it seems that the upload date is not set to today. Do we really have a new release??

Jun 11, 2008 at 3:57 AM
A refreshed installer has been posted. Please give it a try.

-Chris

botto wrote:
Hi Perry-

The XP install problem is a known issue and we are currently targeting a refresh for June 6th that will address it.

PerryBruins wrote:
Hi all,